Sunday, August 31, 2008

Jillary Hutchinson

McCain leaped on the choice of Biden by doing a "passed over"ad about Hillary.
I've been racking my brain, trying to come up with an Obama equivalent.

First, apparently the McCain favorite, Joe Lieberman. Why didn't Johnny go for Joe? He's PRO-CHOICE and has the WRONG PLUMBING. Same for Tom Ridge. Hard to see a passed over ad about them that would bring back either women or persuade the evangelicals to stay at home.

What about Huckabee? Got the most votes apart from Johnny. He and Booby Jindal seems the most promising for Obama to focus on in the group that has the WRONG PLUMBING.

Perhaps the better thing would be accept the fact that the plumbing has to be just so. Susan Collins, Olympia Snowe, Kay Bailey Hutchinson anyone?

Or finally, the best thing to do would be to have all of them, list their qualifications and ask if McCain has the right stuff. Do we want another President who has a

"history of making fast, instinctive and sometimes risky decisions. “I make them as quickly as I can, quicker than the other fellow, if I can,” Mr. McCain wrote, with his top adviser Mark Salter, in his 2002 book, “Worth the Fighting For.” “Often my haste is a mistake, but I live with the consequences without complaint.” " ?

No comments: