Monday, April 28, 2008

Introducing Myself

My name is Jonah B. Gelbach, and I'm an associate professor of economics at the University of Arizona's Eller College of Management (it goes without saying that the opinions I express here are my own and do not necessarily represent anyone else's much less my employers'). I'd like to thank the good folks who started this blog for inviting me to contribute (actually, they invited me a couple months ago but by revealed preference I was more fired up than ready to go at that point).

I'm delighted to be an Obama supporter, and I'm also delighted to have the chance to contribute to this blog concerning various economic issues involved in the presidential campaign. I'll try to stay focused on economic policy issues, rather than more general political-junky stuff.

My first post, once I write it, will be on gas prices and gas taxes.....

3 comments:

lerxst said...

Welcome aboard, Jonah, looking forward to your posts!

Don Pedro said...

Likewise, Jonah, welcome to the team. I look forward to you straightening out my reasoning on the gas tax!

Jonah B. Gelbach said...

dp

no need to straighten out your reasoning!

and thanks to both of you for the welcome

j