Sunday, June 29, 2008

McCain University

I'm planning to attend the first panel of this event at the Center for American Progress Monday morning. It will consist of "know thine enemy" briefings on McCain's positions on the economy, health care, global warming, and national security. Here's the lineup for the first panel:

Panel I: Economic Policy

McCain 101: James Kvaal, Domestic Policy Advisor, Center for American Progress Action Fund

Featured Panelists:
Jared Bernstein, Director of Living Standards Program, Economic Policy Institute
Gene Sperling, Senior Fellow, Center for American Progress Action Fund

Moderated by:
Robert Gordon, Senior Fellow, Center for American Progress Action Fund

I don't know James Kvaal or Robert Gordon. Jared and Gene are some of the sharpest economic policy people around, so I'm looking forward to hearing what they have to say. I'll report back afterwards.

No comments: